- California Area School District Foundation (see file below)
- Washington County Community Foundation
- Pennsylvania Scholarship Search
- PA Scholarships
- My College Options Advanced Scholarship Search
- College Board Scholarships & Colleges
- Fastweb Scholarship Search
- The Common App Search
The team at DRK is pleased to announce the 2021 Mental Health Scholarship. We are offering this $1,000 scholarship with the goals of:
- Showing those with mental health issues that they have options.
- Supporting someone who has struggled with mental health issues but has found a way to manage it and overcome those struggles.
- Shining some light on mental health and the difficulties that its victims manage on a daily basis.
Applicants for the scholarship must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant is currently enrolled at or accepted to a college in Pennsylvania (community, technical, undergraduate or postgraduate).
- Applicant demonstrates academic achievement as reflected by a cumulative minimum 3.0 GPA in either high school or undergraduate transcripts.
- Applicant is willing to share his or her story with the general public. If applicant wishes to remain anonymous, all effort will be made to withhold the applicant’s identity and protect his or her anonymity.
Scholarship website: https://www.drkattorneys.com/
Completed applications must be submitted no later than July 16, 2021. Please do not call the office with questions regarding the scholarship; all questions should be sent to our email.
Let me know,
Deluca, Ricciuti & Konieczka
DeLuca, Ricciuti & Konieczka
225 Ross Street, 4th Floor
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Hours: Mon - Fri: 9AM - 5PM